Tuesday 11 February 2014

Organic Surge | Overnight Sensation Night Cream


I've said it before and I'll say it again; my favourite part of the day (both morning and evening,) is cleansing, toning, moisturising and everything else in between. Can you say 'seruming'? No? In any case; I've mentioned this little pot of beauty sleep before, in various posts but never really given it a post of it's own. Dare I say the Organic Surge Overnight Sensation Night Cream (mouthful!) is my favourite night cream?
For someone with dry, sensitive skin like myself this is a godsend - although I hasten to add this is suitable for all - it is thick yet sinks in beautifully, hydrating without adding anything unnecessary to the skin (like excess oils...) Obviously coming from an organic brand you get that sort of benefit too; 98.99% organic, untouched from harsh chemicals, animal, vegan and vegetarian friendly etc. 

The beauty in this is when you wake up because although this pot is now sadly all gone - every single morning that I've woken up after using it, my skin is so much better and well behaved for the day ahead, less redness, hydrated, plumper and just overall more radiant too.

The smell might not be to everyone's tastes - I think it smells of rose (from the rose geranium oil,) however the boyfriend pulls away horrified and claims it smells of Turkish Delight. You can't win 'em all. However the fragrance doesn't bother me and it doesn't affect my sensitive skin at all. 

You can pick it up here from the Organic Surge website for a pretty amazing price of £8.99 - considering how long it lasts. They usually have deals on too so it's worth watching out for that.


Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!