Saturday 1 March 2014

Beauty Bag | March


I am so out of sorts with all this work for uni that I actually believed it was the first of February. Ehh, I shan't dawdle on and complain (only slightly...) that time is literally whizzing by. Instead I'll ramble on about make up that I'm aiming to be rocking in the month of March...
As mentioned in the 'Spring Ready' post I did a while ago - I'll be using the Bourjois Happy Light Foundation. It's hard to say whether I like it more than the Healthy Mix (both varieties,) but either way it's an awesome foundation for a not quite satin not quite dewy fresh looking face. The shade range is as always, pretty bad, but if you can find a match I'd highly recommend picking it up!

For adding a little extra glow I'll be sticking to a current favourite duo (read; obsession) from the past month or so; Benefit High Beam and the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer. Together they make a seriously gorgeous but natural looking glow that I apply on cheekbones, cupids bow and brow bone. 

For adding a cheeky pop of colour to the lips I know I'll be reaching for the Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake and the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous. I particularly enjoy combining these together to make a seriously gorgeous bright coral. 

What's in your current stash right now?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!