Monday 24 March 2014

Fashion | Home | Beauty



Happy Monday, Lovelies!


I can't believe it's just under two weeks until I go away to Spain! I'm having to be super organized for holiday related to-dos to the point of being anally retentive due to some mild renovations that will be going on the day that we go - so the last few days in blighty will be spent packing up boxes, moving the bed and getting the curtains, blinds and everything else down. 

That and my car has to go in for a service, M.O.T and the insurance will be due around the same time. Eurgh. That's the one thing I hate at this time of year, all the money I seemed to have saved just goes within the course of one week.

That being said I'm feeling pretty optimistic - but I need to knuckle down A.S.A.P because there is lots to be done!

Here's to an amazing (and productive,) week!

Peace! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!