Tuesday 25 March 2014

March Favourites


I can't even. March? Let's not dwell though, because it's starting to warm up and things are looking grand, despite how time is flying. Only a few favourites from me this month; as I seem to be sticking to quite a lot of routine as of late...
The Revlon Matte Balms are fast becoming my favourite lip products of 2014. The shade 'Audacious' is a beautiful orange/coral that I don't have in my collection at all (so therefore, justified in the purchase!) plus it's a very velvety matte - no dodgy dry patches and a doddle to apply - great if you want to try matte lips for the first time.

Secondly, an old favourite but one I can't get enough of; the Exceptional Definition Mascara from No7. I love No7 mascaras, as they tend to not clump, provide definition and a decent amount of volume too. This one is no different, providing a decent curl and holding it too.

Last but not least, two polishes that have been gracing my digits in the last couple of weeks; Romper Room and Fashion Playground from the Essie 2014 Spring Collection (Hide and go Chic.) These delightful pastel shades have been ensuring my nod at the usual pastel/spring trend whilst still moseying around in my usual monochrome outfits. 

What are your favourite products this month?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!