Thursday 24 April 2014

April Favourites


Well that went quickly, am I right?

I spent most of March and April stressing about work, uni work and then flitting off to Spain and then sorting things out post-holiday... So much so that I actually need another holiday to get over it and I must say a cheeky getaway has been booked for September...
However let's not dwell on various stresses because I actually have a laptop to use, so gosh darnit - it's favourites time. 

First up, an old favourite but a repurchased one that is one of three skincare saviours that sorted my skin out post-holiday. Avene Hydrance Optimale Riche has always been a fail-safe moisturiser to provide ample hydration and soothing qualities. Definitely one to try if you suffer from redness too.

The Body Shop Serum-in-Oil overnight treatment has featured heavily on this blog o'mine and with good reason. I took this on holiday with me, even though I was against taking any sort of heavy bottle for just a week... I am so glad I did. It was literally the only thing stopping me from becoming a red, dehydrated mess. To put it lightly.

There was one lip product that I used extensively on holiday - day and night and that was the No7 BB Lips Beauty Balm in Blush Coral. It imparts just the right amount of colour, provides ample hydration and isn't sticky. Winner.

Last but not least, a bit of an odd product. The Manuka Doctor Repairing Skin Cream is a cream/moisturiser... but it has the feel of a serum. For that reason post-holiday I've been using a little of this before my night/day creams and after my serums in the worse areas of my face - namely cheeks and chin area. I've had a huge turn around with this alone so expect a review to the blog soon...

What are your favourites from April?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!