Tuesday 1 April 2014

Beauty Bag | April


Given that for the second week of April, I'll be sunning it in Spain; this months beauty bag reflects that kind of light, bronzed face I'll be (hoping) to achieve...
First up, the Dr.Jart+ Waterfuse Beauty Balm. This is a great lightweight beauty balm with enough light/medium coverage to cover any redness that may rear its ugly head. It'll be perfect for the evenings and given that I won't be photographed (not with flash,) much - the potential flashback isn't an issue.

For nails I'll be rocking a pretty azure blue in the form of 'Hide and Go Chic' from Essie's Spring 2014 collection. It's the perfect bright to take you from Spring to Summer. Another bright I'll be relying on is the Revlon Matte Balm in the shade Audacious. A pretty orange/coral, it applies like a dream and stays put for a fair while (about three to four hours,) before needing a top up - but it's so easy to use, I don't even care.

For bronzing purposes the Bourjois Bronzing Primer comes up trumps for me. I've never been a huge of powders (sometimes too much shimmer, other times dry skin ruins the look...) so this velvety concoction is a dream to work with - even with my pale skin.

Lashes will be getting super volume with the No7 Exceptional Definition mascara. I can't say enough about this; it holds a curl, adds volume (and of course length,) and doesn't clump either. 

What's in your beauty bag this April?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!