Monday 31 March 2014

Fashion | Home | Beauty


Happy Monday, lovelies!
The weekend was good to me. I managed to juggle between the right amount of work vs play, so I didn't feel overworked or guilty about not working. However this week shall be brutal on my poor mind, I feel. Trying to sort out a vast amount of clutter ready for selling, readying everything for the holiday and still doing my usual workload with uni actually scares me a little bit.

So let's look at some pretty things, yes? The Tom Ford summer collection looks heavenly, I love the look of the Skin Illuminator and the eye shadow palette - the beautiful packaging is a bonus!

Here's to an awesome week ahead,

Peace!

P.s, If you're a blogger and fancy guest posting on The Bird Song - feel free to drop me an email

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!