Wednesday 9 April 2014

No7 Skin Illuminator | Radiance Boosting Beauty Fluid


Who here loves highlighter? Hands up, right? I picked up the No7 Radiance Boosting Beauty Fluid Skin Illuminator in Peach on a recent trip to Boots to pick up some last minute pieces for my holiday. I'd been eyeing this for a while, along with the Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights (in Bronze and Peach respectively,) but as the shades I wanted weren't in stock in my local Boots - I instead turned to my first choice...


The highlighter shade itself is very pretty - a great mix of gold and peach that will suit most skin tones and add a little sun-kissed glow to the high points of the face. My only problem with it - and it usually comes down to this, is the packaging. It's a squeeze-and-brush-on kind of deal very similar to concealer/highlighting pens only obviously a much larger brush, which isn't the most hygienic so I recommend dabbing it on to the back of (clean) hands first.  


I've applied this mixed in with my primer to add an all over glow - which is extremely pretty but it obviously provides its most stunning 'glow' when applied to the tops of cheekbones/browbone directly over your foundation. The mixture has no glitter whatsoever and the shimmer that is in it isn't telling in daylight. Score. It's also easy to blend out, either with a sponge or brush works best. 

Have you tried the No7 Skin Illuminator?

Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Tagged you to do the blogger love tag :) http://veevleyblogs.blogspot.co.il/2014/04/blogger-love-tag_11.html :) x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!