Wednesday 16 April 2014

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Kiss Me Coral | Rio Rush


Before I went flitting off to Spain I had made a standard pilgrimage to Boots to pick up last minute essentials (more on that in another post soon...) but I had spied the new Rio Rush collection from Revlon and pledged to have a proper look once I returned. I've always enjoyed Revlon's summer collections - especially the nail/lip offerings so once I did return and swatched my heart out... Things gone got bought.


Having never bought a Super Lustrous lipstick before, I'm now wondering why I never have. Kiss Me Coral is more on the orange/red side of coral which I think will suit most skin tones and it is build-able - very much so. I used a light wash of this and it was perfectly subtle but pretty coral, quite handy if you're afraid of bright colours. Once you add one or two more 'swipes' - then you're in bright territory. It is glorious.

As this is a 'creme' finish it glided on very smoothly and felt very moisturising to the lips. Obviously it doesn't last forever - moisturising lip offerings never do but it does wear off evenly - no dodgy patches or lines around the lips in sight. That being said I tested this whilst eating and drinking and it put up a good fight to stay put.

My overall verdict? This is going to be one of my staple lipsticks for the coming summer months, let's just hope the British weather co-operates. 

You can pick up the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks in Boots for £7.49.

Have you tried Kiss Me Coral?

Peace!

1 comment:

thanks for commenting!