Thursday 8 May 2014

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum


Housed in this 30ml plastic tube, is a little taste of heaven. For your skin. No, I'm not exaggerating. Much.
If you read this post, you'll remember I picked up The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum to replace the Avene Hydrating Soothing Serum - and they actually perform exactly the same. Where the Avene serum feels 'serum like' the Body Shop offering feels a little more gel like in texture - but I have found it to be just as soothing and a little more hydrating too.

I mentioned that when I was on holiday my skin just went to hell. It was dry, a bit spotty and overall my redness had doubled. No good.

However when I got back to good 'ol blighty and I was using this? It seriously felt heavenly on my sore skin. I even put it in the fridge overnight to use the following morning. Like I said, heavenly.

Have you tried The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum?

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!