Friday 11 July 2014

10 Things #2


It's Friday. Let's do this.

Ten things that have made me happy this week...
1. My new Dachshund floral doorstop which I picked up from Tesco. One day I'll have a real one, but for now? This one is pretty cool too.

2. Some rain. I know, I know. I appreciate a good rainy day, especially if it's cold. A little breather from the sun never hurt anyone.

3. "Hacking" my BRIMNES drawers, so I can doodle and leave amusing messages for the Mr.

4. My new neon coral swimsuit. I don't think I've ever owned anything that fits so perfectly. The picture doesn't even do it justice. This thing is bright.

5. The thought of going to the super incredible Italian restaurant again. Just the thought of the cheesecake and cannelloni makes me drool.

6. Marshmellow Mateys. Exactly the same as Lucky Charms, just not as expensive. Perfect for making you feel like your ten years old.

7. Having my travel bottles arrive in the post. Does anyone else feel glee decanting their products for travel? Is it sad that I simply cannot wait to do this?

8. Green tea. Even though the aftertaste is always a bit odd - I dig it and I've been trying to drink as much as possible and feel better for it.

9. The littlest hamster widge had hiccups the other morning. Hamster hiccups, if you haven't heard them, are the most adorable thing you could ever hear.

10. Having everything sorted for Spain. Money, insurance, clothes. The usual. Now just a countdown (56 days...)

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!