Monday 21 July 2014

Monday Lusting #10

Bag // Pot // Powder // Multiple // Jug


Apologies for the lack of posts last week; things got a little cray around these parts and so I needed a little break from blogging.

First of all - that Zara bag looks just about perfect. I kind of wish it came in other colours - aside from orange and yellow - because I can imagine it in navy or black for A/W and I am feeling it. But I still want the orange one. Oh yes.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders have obviously been around for a while now - and they have a huge hype around them and I am so ready to give in. Actually, I just have. Diffused light seems about perfect for combating redness so I'll let you know what I think of it at a later date.

Here's to an awesome week!

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!