Friday 1 August 2014

Beauty Bag | August


Another first of the month, another beauty switch up...
I've been trying to keep my nails relatively polish free - and will do so until I jet off at the end of the month. When a little polish is needed however, I'll be using my favourite 'your nails, but better' polish - the Dior Nail Glow. This makes the pinks of your nails pinker, and the whites whiter. No base coat or top coat required.

For lips the last few weeks I've been seriously enjoying a bold matte lip - that isn't going to change anytime soon. My two favourites are NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Red Square and the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipstick in Pink Pong. Both non drying and both last a seriously long time, so no need for touch ups.

Since falling in love with a variety of bronzing products, I couldn't not pick up The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder - in the shade 01 Light Matte - I'll let you know how I get on with this one, but from the hype surrounding it I'm sure it'll be love.

I picked up a new summer fragrance recently, the Escada Born in Paradise (EDT.) Top notes are; green apple, watermelon and guava. Heart notes are; coconut milk and pineapple. Base notes are; sandalwood, cedarwood and musk. It's a sweet, yet fresh scent that reminds me of beach holidays. So perfect for when you need a little uplifting. 

What's in your beauty bag this month?

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!