Wednesday 30 July 2014

What's On My Face...


More of a currently loving/look I'm loving right now - but sure, what's on my face, we'll go with that...
As soon as the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet landed through my door, in Pink Pong (and Hot Pepper,) I knew immediately what general look I want to go for; bright lips, subtle winged liner - lashings of mascara. Dewy skin. Heaven.

For base, I keep it relatively simple using this combination for a glowing/dewy base. Followed by my favourite foundation from No7 and using the Maybelline Fit Me concealer to cover any blemishes.

I take Madrague #2 (a light matte brown,) from the NARSissist palette all over the lid, going in with my trusty 'skinny' liner from Eyeko to complete the winged liner - I used to wear winged liner everyday from the age of fifteen until I was about twenty, needless to say, the skill has stayed with me... But if you struggle, I tend to find it easiest to do the 'flick' first and work your way back over the lid. It's also easiest to do an outline then 'colour it in.' It also makes you feel like a child, which is pretty good for anti-aging, right?

Lashings of mascara. 

I fill brows in as usual; my current favourite product being the Revlon Brow Fantasy, a dual ended product with a pencil at one end and gel on the other. 

I skip blusher and bronzer. 

Moving into the grand finale of Pink Pong - these are the best darn liquid lipsticks I've come across in a long time, and the matte finish isn't drying at all - velvet rouge indeed...

What's your favourite 'look' at the moment?

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!