Wednesday 13 August 2014

Current Skincare Saviors #4


I haven't done one of these types of posts in a while; skincare favourites that are currently rocking my world for one reason or another, so I figured it was high time I did...
The La Roche-Posay Hydreane Riche has been a firm favourite moisturiser of mine, as it is hydrating yet soothing for my dry/sensitive skin. I prefer to use this as a night cream and have done so for the longest time, but I have picked up the lighter version for my holiday to use during the day and evening.

The Body Shop have really impressed me with their Vitamin E range - especially the Overnight Serum-in-Oil. I use two drops of this during the winter months and just one during the summer - it just really hydrates and replenishes the skin overall leaving a much fresher looking face.

Last but not least; a holy grail product for me. The Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant + has been in my skincare stash for what seems the longest time. I've tried other facial oils, and whilst they have been good - they cannot compete with this one. A few drops of this and it seems any issue you have going on is sorted. 

What are you skincare saviors at the moment?

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!