Monday 18 August 2014

Monday Lusting #14


Happy Monday!
The countdown is on. I mean, a proper countdown for my holiday. Not this "sixty days to go!" excitement I was unleashing on everyone. It's under two weeks now, eep!

As you can imagine, in comparison to my last holiday where I had zero posts planned or scheduled - this weekend I have been squirreling away to ensure there are some coming to this here blog. So you will still be able to read my rambling thoughts on beauty bumf. Have no fear. 

It's Monday though, so let's have a look at some items from around the web I'm lusting over. 

Namely, that candlestick from H&M Home. I mean, my god. So gorgeous. 

I've also had the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm on my wishlist for an age and a half. But until recently I'd forgotten about it's existence. I think post holiday, as we near to winter a splurge maybe needed.

Here's to an awesome week ahead!

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!