Tuesday 19 August 2014

My Essie Mini Collection



I've done a nail polish collection, way back here. Obviously, since then it's been edited down a few times and new polishes added here or there. But I've never really touched on my mini Essie collection. Isn't it adorable?

Handily they all fit inside an acrylic lipstick container (with room for some more, as if I need any encouraging...) and now live under my MALM dressing table. So without further ado, my collection.

Top picture, left to right; Shearling Darling, Toggle To The Top, Sable Collar, Meet Me At Sunset, Super Bossa Nova, Style Hunter, Sunday Funday, Romper Room.

Bottom picture, left to right; Mind Your Mittens, Naughty Nautical, The More The Merrier, Fashion Playground, Hide & Go Chic, Smooth Sailing, Full Steam Ahead.

Naturally, these are from seasonal mini-cube sets or a few duos I've picked up. The best place to pick them up? eBay

What's your favourite Essie polish? 

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!