Monday 22 September 2014

Monday Lusting #19

Serum // Eyeshadow // Trainers // Backpack

Happy Monday!
Well, I'm officially back; I needed a few days to get everything in order again - anyone else feel like that when getting back from time away? So much laundry, so much admin.

Once again, I'm already thinking about our next trip and hopefully it will be Italy next year, where the Mr's family is from in Tuscany. I've been searching like a crazy person for the best way to pack a carry on for about ten days worth of stuff already. Such an eager one.

That being said, I've got my beady eyes on a great (but small,) backpack from Kanken and some suitable trainers from New Balance for a lot of day tripping in mind. Again, eager, right?

Here's to an amazing week ahead!

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!