Saturday 27 September 2014

This Week #16


This week has been a thoroughly relaxing one, just what was required in getting back to 'normal life.' I think the main problem with going away on holiday for longer than a week is that it takes so much longer to remember that actually, work does need to be done and no, you're not going out tonight - you're staying in. 

We've been making sure to spoil the dogs rotten with lovely walks - one that benefited us humans as it ended in a beer garden on a surprisingly warm and gloriously sunny day. 

I have to apologise if I'm not posting as much as usual. I'm totally feeling in a blogging slump - this usually happens after a holiday. I don't want to post when I don't feel like it, otherwise the content seriously lacks.

Here's to an amazing weekend.

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!