Wednesday 1 October 2014

Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads


There's nothing I love more than a good exfoliation. These days I'm trying to keep it to chemical exfoliation only on my face, as with the 'manual' scrubs they can be a little harsh on my sensitive skin. Since running out of my Clarins Exfoliating Toner, I figured I would try something a little different in the form of Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Pads. 
On first use I noticed a huge difference to my skin straight away - which is a rare thing for me (it had been a few weeks since my other toner had run out, so my skin was in desperate need of this) - everything looked more, I'm going to give you a heads up - a ton of cliches coming your way - fresher and more radiant, without any stinging or tightness. Along with the lovely exfoliating acids, this also soothes the skin as well as hydrates with hyraluronic acid too - so you could (and I often do,) skip a hydrating toner afterwards.

It helps no end with blemishes, they reduce in redness and general soreness and skin just feels so much smoother too.

Overall a great exfoliating toner - and it's great that there is no product waste, because all you need is on the pads, so no excess spilled. Depending on how often you use an exfoliating toner (this is gentle enough to be used twice a day, but I've gone back to only using it at night,) it can last you a month or two, and for under £13 is a complete bargain.

You can pick up the facial pads from Superdrug, which are currently half price (£6.47.)

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!