Wednesday 5 November 2014

Beauty Bag | November


Another beginning of the month, a new beauty stash switch up...
For base I'll be reaching something a little lighter, something that just gives a 'I've had ten hours sleep,' kind of finish and for that I'll use my usual glowing primer duo and the Dr.Jart+ Water Fuse BB Cream.

There is something about autumn that still has me reaching for a bronzer, maybe the grey days that leaves skin looking a little flat, but the Revlon Highlighting Palette has me covered. I just apply this to the tops of my cheekbones and there's something about this rose/bronze highlighter that looks flattering from all angles - plus you can skip blusher and bronzer. 

For nails I will still using (and loving!) Essie's Double Breasted Jacket from the Winter 2014 collection, not to mention from last years winter collection, a gorgeous teal/navy 'Mind Your Mittens.'

Last but not least a mascara that seems to have slipped under my radar, one that I reach for without thinking about at all, but one that delivers on length and volume and thanks to being waterproof, stays put all day sans smudging - the Collection Longer Lash mascara. I usually stick to volume mascaras, but I quite like the look this gives with just a glowing base, slick of mascara - and any shade of lipstick I'm loving at the moment. Simple.

What will you be reaching for this November?

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!