Wednesday 8 April 2015

Five Favourites


I really enjoyed doing the 'five favourites' post that I did a little while ago. It makes a nice change from being all "OMG MAKEUP YAY!" 

So, I hope you don't mind but I think I'll continue on with it, I know at one point or another I will do another beauty monthly favourites but you know, I'm digging this.
Paperchase is becoming a problem. Case in point, my first and second favourites; the copper frame above and the various cards and post cards below. 

I still don't know where to put or what to put in the copper frame, so far a post card has settled in for the time being. But I love it, it's a pretty easy way of incorporating the copper trend into your home without spending all the £££. 


Same goes of course for the little washi wall I've got going on. I can't do a traditional gallery wall, but I can kind of make one with various prints, photos and as mentioned - the post cards/cards from paperchase. Totally addicted to the letterpress pineapple one. So fun!


If you're looking for some great body moisturisers, look no further! The first is a lotion from Botanics (at Boots,) and is just the lightest yet most moisturising lotion I've ever used. Ever. It's got a really pretty fresh scent, so ideal for spring if you're into pairing your scents with season. And it gets the job done. For under £3. Amazing.

Another favourite is from Original Source, this time a body butter. Can I just say I completely missed when these came out? I probably would of bought some sooner. This is the 'Vanilla and Almond' scent but it smells incredible, like maple syrup - so if you like the soap and glory breakfast scrub, you'll freaking adore this. It really makes you want to eat your own arm. Sort of. Again, this is really moisturising (duh, Sophie, most body butters are,) but absorbs pretty well and again - I'm really in it only for the scent.


I'm not much of a tea drinker, but I do love a good fruit tea or herbal tea. I'd been feeling a bit under the weather with a tummy bug or something (can I still get away with calling it that?) and the ginger and lemon variety really helped to settle my stomach down. Oh, along with about six pints of water. And some plain toast.


Can we talk loafers, or rather, slipper shoes. Whatever you call them. I have three pairs now. All pretty loud, to be fair. Not the chic leather ones you see on Pinterest. I'm talking leopard print, a colbalt mock croc and now these ones from Matalan. They look red here, but they are actually more of a burnt bright orange. With studs. I love them, especially with boyfriend jeans. Come at me, loafers. Also, they are really comfortable. And under £10 at the moment.

What are your favourites at the moment?

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!