Wednesday 15 April 2015

Spring That Feels Like Summer...


I'll warn you now. It's about to get real picture heavy. If you dislike animals, go look away. I promise I'll be back to beauty blogging soon...

Things have been getting real warm in Devon and I'm finally starting to accept that it may just be Spring. Maybe. 

Fine knit jumpers have been cast aside, SPF has been applied vigorously. Oh and there are new ponies to have a gander at out on Dartmoor. I think it might be my favourite part of Spring...





This little guy/gal was just chilling out on the cool ground. It was so hot, I don't blame him. Look at that little face! So squishy.


We were just minding our own business, Josh and I. The little dogs too. Suddenly we were affronted by these gorgeous beasties. Okay, okay. My sister had come out for a walk too, meet Poppy (front,) and Stanley (with the giant stick,) who, in my honest and completely unbiased opinion are the most amazing labs I've ever met...




Not a bad way to cool off in the heat, right? 





What have you been doing in this lovely weather then?

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!