Thursday 21 May 2015

Some Changes...


It's been a long time coming, but it's finally time to get up, shake off the dust and move on...
I've been meaning to do this for about a year now, change from Blogger to Square Space and have a general blog overhaul. I kept putting it off, especially towards the end of last year when I was ill. But it's done. I am now over here, blogging away as usual. Just a new blog and a new host etc. But still me warbling away about makeup, interiors and everything in between.

I realise this essentially means starting from scratch, but I wanted a completely new refresh for my space on the internet. It doesn't look too shabby, does it?

I'll be leaving this site up for a while, until eventually it will just redirect everyone over to the new blog. But it would mean the world if you'd follow me on Bloglovin' on the new site. It really would.

So please bare with me as I get through the usual tech related niggles of a site change over. I'll be back to "normal" as soon as I can. Thank you.

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!