Wednesday 21 March 2012

Mini Haul - MUA + Benefit...





Hola! Well, I've been dying to show some of the things I got on a mini haul - but as I was at my boyfriends with a lack of internet, I've had to wait until today until I could upload the pictures.

Excuse my nails - I had just taken off some false acrylics that were gorgeous, but I was helping a neighbour on the friday to help her prepare a shitttt load of mothers day cupcakes. I did not want buttercream in my nails. 

First up is the MUA primer. I have normal/combination skin. My forehead/nose/chin tend to break out which is fabulous (sense the tone) but my cheeks are either normal or dry, depending on the season. In any case, sometimes I have 'craters' or open pores and it bothers me to hell and back. 

So I thought I'd test out MUA's primer - and it is perfect for me - and at only £4 from superdrug, I wasn't exactly saying no to this little beauty! I'd say the only downside is it leaves my hands feeling slightly sticky after I have applied, but it soon goes away (or I freak out and wash my hands...)

My friend Kirsty, after hearing me blab on about Benefit High Beam then mentioned she had a sample and then gave it to me! Happy, I was, said Yoda. I've been using it on my cheekbones and on my brow bone - and it really does highlight it so well. I'll definitely be buying the full size bottle when it runs out!

I also got a few other items - one of them being a bloody wonder product in my honest opinion... and it only costs £2...

Stay tuned for that one!

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!