Wednesday 25 July 2012

mini haul, boots online...





I bought a few things on line from boots.com. I restocked my usual No7 hot cloth cleanser, No7 toner and decided to take advantage of the 3 for 2 offer on selected No7 skincare and purchased the Beautiful skin overnight revitalising eye balm too. Which after using for a week so far is proving a really great little product.

Also on my list was some more foot cream, I like to treat my feet especially for vanity reasons, I have quite nice feet, haha!

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable lip stain also made it into my basket - a little review of sorts coming up soon! 

I won't go into too much detail because I really want to save all this for a video (once my pox marks have gone,) so I can ramble thoroughly! 

In any case I really do like waiting for offers when shopping, it really does save your pocket when you have 3 for 2 offers, a free gift when you spend X amount on BRAND make-up (which I got with No7 Make up, so cute, I even got a full size mascara!)

So yes, another haul and hopefully some more reviews and videos a-coming.

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!