Saturday 9 February 2013

Instagram/Stickygram....


I first learned about stickygrams through Taza's blog, The Rockstar Diaries. I didn't have a device with instagram at the time, but still locked it away in a 'must do' folder in the depths of my elephant memory.

Fast foward to a few days ago, I remembered, I have a Nexus 7, an android device obviously suitable for instagram (awesome by the way, if you don't want the forever changing i-Products...) and I ordered my first sheet of nine with a handy-dandy two dollars off my order...

They arrived and oh my goodness! I love them. They come in an easy-tear sheet so you can organize your sheet however you want! I have put mine on the radiator (which is never on, by the by,) in my lounge, as the fridge we have is too low down for anyone to enjoy, but that's another matter altogether...

So, if you want $2 off your first order, just use the link under the picture and apply discount code FRIENDINF5.

Happy instagram-ing!

Peace!

P.s, if you want to follow me on instagram my username is thebirdsong00. easy peasy. ;)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!