Thursday 14 February 2013

L'Oreal EverPure Shampoo and Conditioner


Okay, so I received some samples of this L'Oreal EverPure (hence a shameful Google image, apologies,) and gave a little test run and here's what I think.

I suppose it would be ideal to say what they are claiming (they being L'Oreal, of course,) which is...
  • Vegan Friendly 
  • Sulfate Free 
  • Natural Botanicals 
  • Protects Color From Fading 
  • No Animal By Products 
  • No Animal Testing
While this is all dandy, still check the ingredients. It's not 100% organic - even if it does contain some natural botanicals - it still does contain some nasties...

That being said I was intrigued purely to try a Sulfate Free shampoo/conditioner combo - this sounding perfect because I also have coloured hair.

I have found overall that my hair hasn't turned to grease which sometimes happens of day 2 of not washing my hair (Pantene conditioners are awful for this, so I use sparingly,) which is always nice because I hate having greasy hair, and don't really like using a lot of dry shampoo if I have to dash out into the world where people can see my hair...

It feels soft, but my hair is fine anyway (there is just lots of it,) smells quite nice and overall has been quite a pleasurable experience - my scalp has immediately seen less itch to it. 

As for holding my colour - I'm going to remain 'mum' on that until I have my hair dyed again, then I will start using these products again to see how long my colour stays bright.

I will say though that it has been extremely colourful in various kinds of light, not just direct sunlight - a bit more so than usual. :)

Peace!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!