Saturday 9 March 2013

instagram #9


Helping hands, wayward scarf.// When we first started courting, two years ago.// Throwback Thursdays.// I don't like Mondays.

It's been one of those awkward weeks for work vs work to be done at home. When your shifts take up the majority of your day so by the time you're done, there isn't a lot you can do before dinner/bed. Annoying as it is, I have pledged seeing as I am on holiday next week I will not only go to the doctors/dentist on Monday and Tuesday, respectively - but I will also have my essay finished and sent off to my tutor for proof reading and if at all manageable - sort out my shelves/bookcase/under the bed.

It's no doubt arguable whether spring has actually sprung - but to me it's here. Rare days of sun, with brisk winds and a lot of rain. Daffodils and grape hyacinths are now in the garden, which to me definitely means spring. Which means cleaning.

Wardrobes will be sorted, drawers to be organized and magazines from winter to be either donated or recycled. I'm looking forward to my holiday already!

What have you got planned for the weeks ahead?

Peace!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!