Sunday 23 June 2013

A Bug's Life...






I found these photos I took from about a month ago and thought I would share them. This maybe a beauty blog - but it can't hurt to look at some of natures beauty... and that's coming from a serious wuss in regards to 'creepy crawlies.'

This little guy was just pondering around. He had little orange eyelashes/antenna!? -- I have no idea what kind of bug/beetle this little guy is but we just called him 'Alfonzo' and set him on his way.

In certain photos it really looks like he was regarding us too...

'What the hell is THAT? Oh god it's HUGE!' Haha.

I tried looking up what the name is for this particular bug but could only come up with a Squash Beetle? Any gardening/bug whizzes feel free to let me know. 

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!