Saturday 22 June 2013

instagram #17 - This Week

 New addition to the family; meet Wanda Mugwump. // Showing off my parents friends new puppy Maddie.
 That time when Josh found a bug with longer lashes than me. // Cuddles with the pooches.
Josh cuddling with the dogs. // More cuddles with Scruffs.

Hello Lovelies!

This week has been animal-centric, judging by my instagram. Sorry, but not sorry.

My parents came back from their holidays which means their dogs are over the moon at having their main human back (read; my mother.)

Josh and I bought another hamster; a Syrian if you didn't guess and we've called her Wanda Mugwump - I love her already and it's only day three. I've also showed off my parents friends new pup Maddie - how gorgeous are dalmatians?

A little back update if I haven't mentioned it already - I tripped twice now going up the stairs and it's jarred again - I'm still going back to work in hopes that it'll go of it's own accord...eh. 

So I'm planning on making a trip back to Endsleigh (it's a garden center near where I live and it stocks small animals, it's where I got Wanda,) - however I mentioned the kind of other stuff they stock to my mum and she wants to make a visit today. 

Apart from that this weekend will just be spent finishing up any odds and ends before I go back to work on Tuesday.

Have a great weekend!

Peace!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!