Sunday 16 June 2013

Habitat Lovin'



It is no surprise I am a fan of interiors; my monday posts are a mash up of recently discovered items for home, fashion and beauty after all. .. and along with regular purchases of Marie Claire, Elle and the occasional Allure magazine - I usually throw in Elle Decoration, Living Etc and Ideal Home for good measure. 

Habitat is a brand I've always had googly eyes over - the furniture and accessories just always nail it on the head for my particular style - I like mid-century/scandi style the most - and they just bring it.

My favourite things? The gorgeous filing cabinet above (I have A LOT of paperwork and this would be ideal, and it's easy on the eyes,) along with the console table has gone onto the wishlist/must-save-for-this for a future office space. 

Let's not even involve the copper pendant, shall we? I DIE!

What's your favourite interiors brand?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!