Saturday 15 June 2013

L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Hand Cream


I've fallen in love with L'Occitane over the past year - firstly through one of their hand creams and then by the Almond Shower Oil (which is heaven in a bottle, by the by,) and now I've just restocked two of my favourites, in terms of hand care anyway...

The Cherry Blossom (pictured) and the Fleur Cherie (not pictured, and it smells gorgeous - just like this hand cream. Neroli and Orange Blossom, yum!) 

The selling point to me - is that travel sizes are readily made available. Don't get me wrong, I like a never ending tube on my bedside table for bed time hydration but for handbags and holiday travel? Always the cute little travel sizes - that last a surprisingly long time. 

I rely on L'Occitane during the spring/summer (The Body Shops Hemp hand cream in the autumn/winter,) - the hand creams are hydrating and absorb well, and keep any sporadic dry patches/Eczema at bay, plus the floral scent is fresh enough to please but not overpowering that you shrink away and feel like it's too much. 

L'Occitane currently have a sale on (upto 40% off!) so why don't you go over indulge? I know I will...

So what's your favourite hand cream?

Peace!

2 comments:

  1. I really love L'Occitane's cherry blossom collection! I have to admit to changing hand creams frequently, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to rely on the ones I know that work.... My eczema combined with dry hands tends to crack the skin - so if I don't keep it under control they turn into five fingered monsters! Doesn't mean to say if I'm in a bind I won't pick something up quickly from boots or something. :) x

      Delete

thanks for commenting!