Wednesday 24 July 2013

Aussie Miracle Colour Insurance Leave in Conditioner


I've mentioned before that I'm pretty easy when it comes to my hair care and styling. The only issue I have really is trying to keep my colour locked in for longer so I do tend to buy products aimed at that - colour protection, insurance, etc.

Aussie have been a brand I have used for years - their products work well and smell amazing which is pretty much all I want from a hair care product - to do what it says it's going to do and smell good. It helps if it's under a tenner, too.

I started using the leave in conditioner for a variety of reasons but the main issue is my hair tends to become a nest if left to it's own devices (just using shampoo and conditioner,) usually when I've been asleep. Due to my hair being fine but there is lots of it - I can end up with knots the size of my fist. Sexy.

In an attempt to rid myself of the mane I picked up this leave in conditioner (no, not the same bottle,) - probably about three years ago when I saw my mum using it and I've used it ever since. 

I find that just spritzed through the ends of my hair after my shower really helps in getting rid of the knots but also conditioning my coloured hair at the same time. I don't use much so a bottle of this stuff can last for months on end so really frickin' economical and good for your purse strings. It also smells pretty amazing too. Yum.

I've also used this on dry hair and it works - I've used it when I've run out of conditioner and I've even spritzed some on just because I love the smell so much!

You can pick up this leave in conditioner from here and it retails for roughly £4.99 but is currently on offer in boots on a 3 for £10 deal. Bargain!

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!