Tuesday 16 July 2013

Ciate Mini's | Cookies and Cream


I prattled on about the Leighton Denny Colour & Go Manicure Pen - which was quite frankly an amazing freebie in a magazine from last month. Well, there was another one this time from Marie Claire - the Ciate Mini's in Cookies and Cream/Shooting Star.

Now let me just say I bought Lychee from the Barry M Gelly Shine collection and thought 'oh well this will look like mannequin hands and be oh so chic' - etc. But the colour was just so-so and didn't look all that great on me. 

However - the paint pot of this duo is perfect. It's perfect in two coats although in the picture above you can see the nail with the tiny amount of Caviar product on - in one coat it's quite pretty too which for me means versatile - if I only have time for one coat? No biggie. Plus drying time is great too.

The caviar product (Shooting Star, I think?) isn't available online from what I can gather, but I'm never too fond of these types of products on my nails anyway - I can see it would be pretty as an accent nail for a special event but for day to day wear the winner of this set is most definitely the Cookies and Cream paint pot.

I managed to get five days of wear out of this polish before any chips came about so I'm pretty impressed!

You can pick up the full size for £9 - which I'll be doing when this mini runs out. It's my perfect nude after all. 

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!