Monday 29 July 2013

Fashion | Home | Beauty

1//2//3//4//5//6

Happy Monday Lovelies!

I am currently aiming for this week to be better than last week. I've been feeling super lethargic and just generally 'meh' which really doesn't make for a fun blogger, right? 

My picks this week have really cheered me up just looking at them - and I'm really intrigued by the Concoction hair care range (number five,) - you buy the shampoo and conditioner and can then add the little super serums (up to two in each bottle,) to really create a tailor made hair care experience. I personally would love the ravishing red serum and the gimme more moisture serum - given that my hair is coloured and therefore damaged. Has anyone tried these yet?

I've also fallen for the Saint Laurent sunglasses. How beautiful are they?

Here's to a happy week and enjoy your Monday!

Peace!

1 comment:

  1. I liked your post and your blog. Thanks for interesting info and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!