Saturday 13 July 2013

instagram #20 - This Week

 Catching some vitamin d. // Playing with Barry M's Sequin Nail Paints. (Review soon.)
I rock these glasses better than Josh. // Wanda being a cutie.

I cannot believe it's been twenty weeks since I started this Instagram post and the Fashion/Home/Beauty feature. It's gone so quickly! 

This week for me was mostly spent trying to catch some (safe) sun and physio appointments. Pretty boring but essential. I've also been trying not to melt because I typically don't do well in the heat! Darn Irish skin! ;)

I've also had some pretty cool news that I've passed my first module on the Open University - and signed up yesterday for the second step. So excited for it to start as it's something I love (design) but something I've never really focused on. Excitement! - I think this also means I can geek out and buy more stationary, right?

My favourite posts from this week go a little something like this; Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup has a pretty good list on what to splurge on and what to save on - I've been taking notes! Also seeing as I have such fair skin and SPF is of huge importance to me, Ruth from A Model Recommends gives the definitive low down on SPF - a good read/watch if you're bamboozled by everything that's out there at the moment. 

So that's my week - heatwaves and physio plus good news - so how was your week?

Peace!

2 comments:

thanks for commenting!