Saturday 27 July 2013

instagram #22 - This Week

 Josh at sunset outside of TR2. // Essie Waltz and a gold glitter topcoat.
Come back sunshine, we miss you! // My new obsession, the game 'Pou.'

This week has been a bit 'meh' again. I haven't been feeling to well and have fallen into various funks because of it - however just because I am in a funk - doesn't mean there haven't been amazing blog posts on the interwebz elsewhere to cheer me up!

I've been following A Cup of Jo for as long as I can remember - she was one of the first bloggers I actually followed (along with Cupcakes and Cashmere,) before I even knew that beauty bloggers existed. She's just had her second child, Anton - and he's a cutie. Congratulations Joanna!

Another post that I loved this week was from Nouvelle Daily - their post on the 'At Home' facial had me once again taking notes and planning my next pampering session.

So, how was your week?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!