Friday 19 July 2013

Maybelline Colour Show Nail Polish - Cool Blue


My favourite colour is what I call 'Happy Blue' - it has a hint of Tiffany blue about it (typical for a woman, right?) and it's usually got a holiday, fresh kind of vibe about it too. My previous 'happy blue' polish was Barry M's Blueberry Ice Cream. I used it A LOT - so when it ran out and the remaining dregs were gloopy anyway, into the bin it went. Onto the new, am I right?


On walks the Maybelline Colour Show in Cool Blue - it now has me itching to buy more because oh good lord - it is opaque in one coat! Seriously, it applies like a dream with it's medium sized brush and I was just a little mystified about as to why it went on so opaque - but when I read up about it, it is a gel based formula - which solved my incredulous reaction. I actually love this a lot more than the Barry M Gelly's... I just got on better with this formula.

I think the next one to be added to my basket will be 'Ocean Blue' - a bright cobalt number, don't mind if I do!

Have you tried the Colour Show polishes yet? Like 'em or hate 'em?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!