Thursday 18 July 2013

Quick Fix | Bronze Highlight


I tried something a little bit different for an evening out a while ago - I wanted a wash of bronze on my cheekbones for a subtle yet pretty glamorous and summery highlight. 

Grabbing my expert face brush (although fingers work just as well,) I got to blending. 


All is needed is one dot of bronzer (you can even use powder if you want, High Beam blends pretty well with both,) and one dot of highlighter - and blend away on the highest points of your cheekbones. I found it best to do it this way, and then add more layers as you need it. I add one final dot of highlighter on top of the layers and it's done.


What you're left with is a bronze highlight that is pretty perfect for this time of year. I know loads of companies do bronze highlighters now - but if you don't happen to have one to hand - this is just an example of what you can do to remedy that. :)

If you want to see what it looks like on the face (stupidly didn't take a picture before I went out,) or even a video of the bronzed/smokey look then let me know!

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!