Monday 19 August 2013

Fashion | Home | Beauty

1//2//3//4//5//6

Happy Monday Lovelies!

I apologise for the lack of posts last week - I would love to have a particular reason but I just needed a little break away, but needless to say I'm back posting this week.

Some people in the UK are getting sun, or so I'm told but those of us (probably just the southwest, am I right? Worst luck...) who are encountering rain and otherwise glum weather, I like to think this is the time for planning for Autumn/Winter. Time to throw out any clothing that doesn't fit, or questionable items bought in sales that seemed like a good idea at the time. Make up should get similar treatment too, especially if it's past its best.

There are a few things I'm still hankering for (asides from a new pair of black jeans,) - a new jacket, because the one I bought from asos about three years ago now is also past its best with various rips that I cannot explain. So I'm on the hunt for a light faux-leather jacket. This one from h&m fits the bill nicely.

Also there is no justification for the snake mirror. I just want it desperately. I think if it had come in gold, I would of preferred that, but it's still on my wishlist.

I hope you have an awesome week planned ahead. 

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!