Saturday 10 August 2013

This Week #24

My favourite companions as of late; Burt's Bees Hand Salve, Botanics Super Balm and L'Occitane Fleur Cherie hand cream...

Apologies for the lack of instagram posts this week but given my back has been quite sore, not to mention visits to the doctors and physio this week; there really hasn't been a lot to photograph...

I got my blood results back and I'm all in the clear for anything particularly dodgy going on, which is obviously great news. This also means I have to wait until early next week to hear what pathway the doctors are going down next.

Just because I haven't been instagram-ing (seriously, how would you write that, it's bothering me?) doesn't mean I haven't been Pin-ing or reading some amazing blogs this week. You can check out my Pinterest here, and as for my favourite posts this week...

I don't just follow beauty blogs; in fact a majority of my daily reads come under the home interiors/design section - my favourite being Door Sixteen. This D.I.Y has been duly noted in case I ever have dead space in my (future) kitchen. 

Plus I'm pretty much enamored with Into The Gloss' "Back To School Badass" which makes me want to have a backpack even though I'm studying at home, hmm...

So, what have you been doing this past week?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!