Wednesday 21 August 2013

True Red


I don't know anyone who doesn't like nail polish. I mean seriously, it's a lot easier to get to grips with than other make-up out there and can complete an outfit - plus make you feel amazing. I'm always gazing at my hands once I've done a fresh manicure and I know I'm not the only one...


Do excuse the claw, but I think I've found my new perfect red. In this post I asked everyone whether they could accept the challenge of whittling down your nail polish collection and find your perfect red. A red lip never dates and neither does a red mani/pedi. So considering my favourite had gone as bad as bad can go - it was time for a fresh coat and I was in the market for something new...

I love the Rimmel nail varnishes but especially the Salon Pro range, the colours are beautiful, they are under a fiver and they last on the nail. Winning all round. This shade in 'Rock N Roll' is a perfect deep, true red. Not pillar box, but this cooler toned red suits my skin tone perfectly and looks just as beautiful on toes as it does on fingers. Plus it won't look out of place all year round, score.

So, what's your favourite red?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!