Monday 2 September 2013

Fashion | Home | Beauty


Happy Monday Lovelies!

This weeks top picks are pretty exciting (to me, anyway,) as the Charlotte Tilbury make up range is now up and online. Granted, most of it will probably be sold out before I can get my mitts on them; I'm particularly lusting after the K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in 'So Marilyn' and the eyeliner kohl in 'Bedroom Black.'

Since it is now September; I really need to replace one of my jackets that has seen better days (read; the whole inner is ripped - how?) and I'm pretty enamored with this biker coat from H&M. Also from H&M - those flats! So pretty and the little design on the gold toe-cap almost looks brogue-ish. Cute.

In a few weeks time I'll be starting the project for the lounge area, but it doesn't stop me from ogling delights from Zara Home. One day - some of their bedding and these nest of tables will be mine! Plus those ashtrays - I wouldn't use something that beautiful for ash, but for jewelry instead. 

Peace!

2 comments:

thanks for commenting!