Monday 30 September 2013

Fashion | Home | Beauty


Happy Monday Lovelies!

This week I'll be getting into full swing with my studies; Josh goes back to uni too, a bit later than usual. It'll be weird to get used to being on my own during the day and probably tempting to watch crap t.v whilst I'm studying (Gossip Girl, I'm only just watching season 1!) but I really cannot wait to get back to my usual self. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so I'll be seeing what's said there and when physio is actually going to start. I've waited four weeks now...

My Elizabeth Arden Peel and Renew mask is nearly on the way out and I've heard the REN smooth and renew is an excellent alternative to try. I've also been eyeing the AHA concentrate for a fair while so a splurge might be on the cards.

I picked up this shirt from H&M last week and adore it. It's under fifteen pounds but with the usual discounts floating around (try 0747 and 1304) I picked it up for about ten pounds. I've also been eyeing the leather shoulder bag. It's smaller than my usual choices but looks like it can house a plethora of your goods whilst you're on the go.

Here's to an amazing week, can you believe it's the end of September already?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!