Friday 13 September 2013

Vichy Aqualia Thermal


I'm a right floozy when it comes to moisturizers. I tend to switch up what I'm using depending what my skin needs that day, and I very rarely go back to the same moisturiser, although it's happened a few times (Avene, La Roche Posay, Hydreane and Hydrance respectively,) but because I'm a floozy, I picked up a new day moisturiser from Escentual; Vichy Aqualia Thermal.

It claims to pack 48 hour hydration - well it's just as hydrating as my Avene Hydrance Optimale (Rich), but slightly thicker in consistancy, but not quite as much as La Roche Posay Hydreane (Rich) which I use as a night cream or for particularly pesty dry patches. This then, sits comfortably in the middle - packing all the hydration and right consistancy that is perfect for autumn and then onto winter. The scent is good too, just a slight whiff of something and then nothing - it goes away. I kind of hate it when day creams smell of anything for too long, is that just me? 

My verdict? I now have my perfect in between product - one that will do for autumn and onto winter (possibly paired with Hydreane, as mentioned) that doesn't aggravate my skin, packs a punch of hydration and sits well under make up. Score.

It is also worth mentioning that like Avene and La Roche Posay - Vichy also carry a light version of this which is more suitable for oily/combination/sensitive - so everyone is covered.

Have you tried the Vichy Aqualia Thermal range?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!