Wednesday 23 October 2013

Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm


I think this might be one of the most raved about lip balms ever. From it's little glass jar to the apparently amazing scent and the fact it nourishes lips excellently; I lusted after it for an age, always forgetting to buy one up until recently.


Escentual had an 'upto a third off' offer on all french pharmacy brands and so I managed to pick up this little glass jar of joy for a slightly reduced price. Nothing like a bargain, right?

In any case, is it worth the hype? In a word, yes. Whilst the glass jar is frivolous and best suited to stay on the desk or bedside table as opposed to in your handbag (there is a plastic stick formulation though,) it certainly adds a bit of luxe to the routine of applying lip balm. The scent is gorgeous too and obviously the same as the cleansing gel I adore, it isn't offensive in any way and just makes me want to eat my own lips.

The formulation isn't like anything I've used either, much more of a paste; but still smooth to apply. It also leaves behind a matte finish so perfect for applying perhaps a thinner layer underneath a matte lipstick.

My verdict, once it runs out I'll be picking up another one for sure as it's definitely doing it's job of keeping my lips soft and smooth and I can definitely see this as being a favourite for winter.

Have you tried the Reve de Miel lip balm?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!