Tuesday 29 October 2013

October Favourites


'Tis that time of the month again; a little round up of the products that have really been rocking my boat so to speak. Without further ado and grumbling how time is flying by, four little gems that have made my life a little more beautiful in October...


The best things in life are free, or sometimes free with purchase. I think I have four or five of the L'Occitane shea butter hand creams in various places (hand bag, car, bedroom - you get the drill,) but the one that was a recent freebie with a magazine is the limited edition Subtle Violet scented version. Well, it feels just as nourishing as the others (thick, but absorbs nicely and lasts a long time,) but the scent is out of this world. I love violets and now I adore this hand cream. 

Keeping it bedside, another gem that hasn't left my side has to be the Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm. A gorgeous honey scented balm that is thick, almost paste like but still very smooth to apply, I've fallen for its overnight moisturising wonders. I now consider myself hooked. 

The only make up piece to make it into this months favourites (namely because I haven't been wearing much,) is the Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer. A gorgeous primer that helps make up stay in place for that little while longer and adds a decent amount of radiance or 'glow.' It's reasonably priced too (much like their foundations - about £10, but look out for deals), considering how lovely it is and how long it will last.

Last but not least is the Balance Me Radiance Face Oil. I've been mixing this with my serum in the morning whilst I've been ill to add extra hydration - I didn't get the usual dry cheeks or nose this time round thanks to this gem. I usually apply this mixed with my night cream and let it do it's thing over night. I really can't get enough of it. The roller ball version is lasting me a really long time, plus it'd be great for on planes and general travel. 

What are your favourites this month?

Peace!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! Joined :) I wana buy the Nuxe lip balm! :)
    Beauty: http://thestarlight92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by and thanks for following. :)

      Delete

thanks for commenting!