Monday 28 October 2013

Fashion | Home | Beauty


Happy Monday Lovelies!

I could not be happier for a new week to start; the last few weeks of being ill(er) have really taken its toll on my patience so much that I cannot wait for fresh opportunities that a new week brings...
I'm actually off out shopping today and I'm seriously hankering after those platform boots from H&M, fingers crossed that they have them in my size. That bejeweled hat would also be great on a night out this winter, for when you still want to look cool whilst staying warm.

I've also made a purchase of a new wheat pack, an essential for my lower back pain they also smell of lavender gorgeousness and keep little feet nice and warm at the bottom of the bed.

Here's to an amazing week ahead!

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!