Thursday 3 October 2013

Origins Super Spot Remover


I mentioned last week that I had a bad reaction to a product I was trying out (finally worked out which one it was, which is kind of a shame,) and I had been left with weird tiny under skin spots that almost looked like a spotty stubble. Not altogether sexy, right?

Feeling pretty desperate I picked up the Origins Super Spot Remover (it also helped they were doing a nice load of samples with every purchase,) and to be honest - I haven't looked back since.

Every day since then I've just been applying a thin layer on each troublesome spot and now I'm only left with the mild scarring that tends to linger on. 

So if you've got slightly troublesome skin - I'd definitely give this a go. £14 is pricey for a spot treatment, but considering how much you actually use - it does work out purse friendly in the long run. You can buy it via here

Have you tried the Origins Super Spot Remover?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!